[R3-news-2] Special Call Sign VI50IARU3 [errata]

Secretary IARU R3 secretary at iaru-r3.org
Sat Apr 21 16:10:09 MDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

In the attachment to my previous e-mail news,
there is one errata in the bottom box.

*VI50IARU3*which will be valid for four days only from *0001UTC *12th
April until *2359UTC* 31st August 2018

should have been

*VI50IARU3*which will be valid for four months only from *0001UTC *12th
April until *2359UTC* 31st August 2018

I believe you are well aware of this error and no inconvenience caused.
The revised news article is attached here.

73 de Ken Yamamoto JA1CJP
Secretary, IARU Region 3